Learn more about the people who make up the workforce of ENCODIA: engineers, scientists and auxiliary staff.
Our staff has significant professional experience and several of our members have also teaching experience and conduct research activities along with several universities, including Massachusetts Institute of Technology, National Technical University of Athens, Technical Institute of Piraeus etc and have published numerous scientific articles in international refereed journals and presented their research activities in conferences and workshops.
- F. Fotopoulos, Civil Eng., Μ.Sc. NTUA & ΜΙΤ, PhD.
- Α. Charalambakis, Civil Eng., Μ.Sc.Imperial College, PhD.
- Μ. Giannakaki, Civil Eng.
- A. Grammatikogiannis, Civil Eng., M.Sc.
- V. Mastrantoni, Civil Eng.
- K. Monokrousou, Civil Engineer, Physicist.
- V. Spanou, Civil Engineer.
- O. Verroios, Civil Eng., M.Sc.
- D. Mirtsekis, Architect.
- Μ. Tsougianni, Architect.
- A. Riga, Architect.
Rural and Surveying Engineers:
- Α. Englezou, Rural and Surveying Engineer.
- A. Gavathas, Rural and Surveying Engineer, Μ.Sc.
Electrical and mechanical engineers:
- G. Chioti, Mechanical Engineer.
- M. Petsios, Mechanical Engineer.
- M. Kossida, Geologist, PhD.
- J. Malahias, Geologist.
- I. Aslanoglou, Economist.
- Ι. Fotopoulou, Infrastructure Eng.
- K. Giannouchos, Forestry Eng.
- E. Karapetakou, Chemical Engineer, Μ.Sc.
- Ε. Liosi, Infrastructure Eng.
- G. Pipergias, Economist.
- S. Simeonides, Mining and Metallurgy Engineer, ΜΒΑ.